My name is Kaspar Rosengreen Nielsen and I am a computer scientist living and working in Århus, Denmark. I have a master's degree in computer science with multimedia from the University of Aarhus.
I am currently employed as a principal software architect at the Interactive Spaces at Katrinebjerg under the Alexandra Institute. InteractiveSpaces is an interdisciplinary research center bringing together architecture, engineering, and computer science with the research mission to create new concepts for future interactive spaces.
In my sparetime I run a small webdesign company called Krosweb where I perform various work based on my own PHP/MySQL-based content management system called Catmis. Some of the larger sites I have worked on are Kunsten.nu and Geiger.
I live together with my wife Anne and children Johannes and Rebekka in Skejby, Århus.
- Principal Software Architect at the Alexandra Institute.
- Research and Innovation Scientist at the Alexandra Institute.
- Research assistent at the Center for Interactive Spaces, University of Aarhus.
- Working on the iHLPMove app for iSpoc.
2012 - 2013
- Various app projects for Redia
2011 - 2012
- BeoLivingCar project for Bang & Olufsen
- Red Dot Design Award for the Wisdom Well together with Kaj Grønbæk, Ole Iversen, Karen Johanne Kortbek, Louise Aagaard and partners Arkitema, Dansk Data Display, Søren Jensen A/S and Århus Municipality.
- Danish Design Award (Vision Prize) for iFloor together with Martin Ludvigsen, Andreas Lykke-Olesen and Peter Krogh.
- January: BETT 2014 as exhibitor with WizeFloor in London, England
- February: ISE 2014 as exhibitor with WizeFloor in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- March: Læringsfestival as exhibitor with WizeFloor in Copenhagen, Denmark
- April: Skolemesse as exhibitor with WizeFloor in Aarhus, Denmark
- March: Skolemesse as exhibitor with WizeFloor in Roskilde, Denmark
- June: WWDC 2012 in San Francisco, USA.
- June: WWDC 2011 in San Francisco, USA.
- June: ACE 2007 conference in Salzburg, Austria.
- March: Summit06 conference in Aalborg, Denmark.
- Student programmer/webmaster at the Center for Interactive Spaces, University of Aarhus.
- Student programmer/webmaster for Danskkandidatplus at Danish, University of Aalborg. Temporary position to develop a content management solution.
- M.S. in computer science, University of Aarhus. Thesis about Kursusweb called "Kursusweb: Examining Usability With Multiple Actors" with guidance from Susanne Bødker.
- Supporter/server administrator/developer at the ICTLab, University of Aarhus.
- Postworker at Post Denmark.
- Working at the public library in Hjallerup.
- Bachelor in computer science with multimedia, University of Aarhus.
- Artillerist at Sjælsmark kaserne.
- Dronninglund Gymnasium.
- Klokkerholm school.
I have worked with different technologies and applications both my education and the projects I have been working on. Here is a summary of some of the things I have some kind of experience with:
- Programming languages: .Net/C#, Objective-C, Java, Beta, C, C++, JVM Assembler.
- Markup languages: HTML, XHTML, XML, XPath, XSLT, SVG, SOAP, SMIL, VRML, ANT.
- Relational databases: MySQL, Sql Server 2005, SQLite and PostgreSql.
- System administration: Linux, Windows Server, Mac OS X and network setups in smaller scale.
I have worked with some different programs and API/frameworks too. Here's a selection of those.
- Eclipse, Adobe CS package, Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008, Adobe Flash Media Streaming Server, Batik SVG, Quicktime Java API, Siemens UPnP for Java, ARToolkit, Jakarta Slide/WebDAV, Videotracking libraries, iPhone SDK, JQuery, Bootstrap.
Last modified Aug 10th, 2014, 20:16.
|(C) Kaspar Rosengreen Nielsen 2002 - 2017 | Powered by Catmis|